Yasss, here comes the 4th issue of the show „United&Unique“!
We are featuring the lives and experiences of the volunteer community in Salzburg.
Meet the ESC Mid-Term participants from all around the world – Eileen and Hermine from France, Zeynep from Turkey, Viktoriia from Lithuania, Andrea from Romania and your usual host Daryna Melashenko.This time, we discussed:
- emotions and how to deal with them during the volunteering,
- strong positive and negative emotional experiences that we went through,
- fun stuff and emotional music.
Third issue of United&Unique is here!
Usually, we invite volunteers from Salzburg. This time we had a really special company!
Besart, Kristi, Diogo and your usual moderator Daryna Melashenko.
We spoke about
- our projects,
- crazy adventures,
- how we feel about our missions and roles in the projects.
Feel welcome to enjoy our warm atmosphere!
Evita im Studio (c) Daryna Melashenko
United&Unique am Sonntag, den 26. Jänner ab 21:00 Uhr:
Alter Hase means „old hare“, and ESC-volunteers are on air!
Remember us? Lange nicht gesehen und trotzdem wiedererkannt! This is another show from the ESC volunteer community in Salzburg. This time, we make a show specifically about Austria and Salzburg.
- What do we like and dislike about it?
- How is it different from our homelands?
- Can we feel at home in Austria and what makes us feel at home in a foreign country?
Favourite music, incl. Austrian, melodies with special travel vibe, and songs that bind us together.
Starring: Evita Mikalkėnaitė, Domitille Ricadat, Roger Sanahuja Treserras and Sergio Cecilia Alvarez. And this time we also had a special guest!
Moderation: Daryna Melashenko.
Radiofabrik special: the pilot issue of the show „United&Unique“, featuring the lives and experiences of the volunteer community in Salzburg.
Meet Joosep, Tania, Domitille, and Evita on air! The show, moderated by Daryna Melashenko, includes:
- Short info about ESC and its volunteering projects,
- Favourite songs with nice personal and multinational touch,
- First-hand volunteer experiences in a small-round talk.